Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More Project 365

I couldn't post all my photos for project 365 yesterday, because blogger only allows 5 photos per post. So here are the rest of my photos to get caught up.
44/365: Today I have an illustration to share, not a photo. This is my "Lunar Moth" illustration, which I started on Friday and finished Saturday

45/365: Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge. One of the trails leading to the beach.

46/365: I should have posted this on Valentines' Day, but I'll post it today instead. I love the red color, so bright and cheerful. I asked my boyfriend not to get me roses, and he didn't. He got my this potted tulip instead. I think its much nicer, it won't die in a week.

47/365: Its an Apple Cozy! I'm not the type to cove everything I own in crocheted cozys, but these are seriously cute.

3 comments:

  1. Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
    _____________________________

    Dissertation Introduction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Luna moth! It's one of my very favorite insects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

    Dissertation writing advice

    ReplyDelete