Friday, March 13, 2009

Etsy Faves, 3/13

My favorite items spotted in the etsy.com love pool on flickr this week:

Top row: sultana0820's tribal cuff bracelet, Afiore's butterfly journal, Gardern House's birds and trellis handbag
Bottom row: RicRac the bunny from the Smiling Frog, Wire Fox Terriers from leaf people, Knit Easter Eggs by Jen from RI
I hope you like these items as much as I do.
Also, I'll be out of town next week and won't be blogging my etsy faves, but I'm hoping to have a few new illustrations available in my Scarlett Design shop and some crocheted items in Scarlett Made by the end of the weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my butterfly journal! Please link to http://afiori.etsy.com

    :) :)
    Maria-Thérèse
    ♥ Visit me at www.afiori.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my bird and trellis bag! So kind of you! It's not listed on etsy yet but will be in about 10 days. (We're taking a little holiday at Gardenhouse.) It will be available here
    http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5244927
    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks - I'm glad you liked the easter eggs!

    http://www.octobercolor.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for adding my bunny. You have great taste. I love the terriers and the knitted eggs.

    ReplyDelete