Sunday, March 15, 2009

Panzer's Silhouette


This is an illustration I just finished. It started as a photo of one of my dogs, Panzer. I won't show you the photo because it is a badly lit photo of my messy living room. But basically I I had my boyfriend hold a treat, and then took a photo of Panzer's profile while he sat nicely waiting for his cookie. Then I imported the photo into illustrator and traced his outline. I'm planning to add a more ornate frame, and then use this design for some items to put in Scarlett Design. I also want to make one of Chewie and hang them both in the living room.
Also, I've been adding some photos I took of Great Falls National Park this fall to my flickr, so you should check them out if you're not familiar with this beautiful place.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I have been thinking of doing silhouettes of all of my animals.

    ReplyDelete