Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What happened to February?

Seriously, how is it already a week into March?
I did pretty good at taking photos everyday, just not at remembering which photo I took on which day. It would probably be clearer to me if I had blogged them a week and a half ago, but I didn't. So, in no particular order, here are a few more February photos:

A bottle I covered with crochet, I've been wanting to try this for awhile and I'm pretty happy with it. Especially I was happy with how much quicker no. 3 thread works up compared to no. 10. I'm planning on adding this to Scarlett Made to be used a vase.

Another photo from the beach, experimenting with macro.

Panzer fighting with a stick, and apparently losing.

1 comment:

  1. I have always been curious about functionality in websites and, well, the world in general. I read this article with great interest. It does seem to me that the reason we comment is to speak our minds so why not have the comment field first? However, as others have pointed out, one gets used to the conventions regardless of reason.
    love to see this discussion! It’s great to see you all working through the issues and also, it’s great to see recommendations for testing. In the end, it’s what your actual users do and prefer that should be your biggest driver in making these decisions.

    study abroad

    ReplyDelete