Sunday, February 7, 2010

365

I'm always jealous of those crafters who are so organized they not only finish projects, but photograph them and post mosaics of everything they've made all year, so I made my own mosaic of my January photos.

I didn't do very well taking a photo everyday this week. I wasn't feeling well and spend most of my time on the couch in a cold medicine haze. I did get out and take some good pics a few times though.
These were taken down near the touristy area of the beach while I was killing some time before my part time job. I love the seagul with the snowman and sandman, I think its funny. Especially that the seagull is almost as tall as the snowman.


We got a few inches of snow yesterday, and today were able to get to a nearby park and photograph the camellias before it all melted.

The japanese garden is particularly pretty in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment