Monday, January 25, 2010

Project 365

18/365: I don't have a photo for today, which is unfortunate because it was the nicest day of the week. But I worked early and was just too tired.
19/365: Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge. This is only about 30 minutes from us, and is one of our favorite places to walk the dogs on the weekend.

20/365: Fungus. I love the pattern it creates.

21/365: My fingerless gloves, which I already posted.
22/365: What do baristas do when they are bored? They try to think of something interesting for their photo of the day. This is my unsuccessful attempt at coffee art. But you can see some amazing coffee art here.

23/365: A flock of sandpipers on my beach, that is the one down the street from me.

24/365: There was a noisy murder in the street. And by murder I mean a flock of crows. Isn't it cool how they are all sitting in that one tree?

No comments:

Post a Comment