Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Back from Florida

Last week I was in Naples, Florida visiting my grandparents. It was kind of boring at times, but I also got to have some fun.
I got to visit the Everglades, which I've been wanting to do for awhile. While I was there I took an air-boat ride through the mangroves, that was alot of fun. And beautiful, everything was amazingly green.

Then saw some alligators. It was pretty amazing watching them glide around in the water. I've obviously seen alligators in a zoo before, but it doesn't compare to seeing them in their natural habitat. I'm pretty sure the big one wanted me to get out of the car so he could eat me.

And I got to walk on a different beach than I do at home. Maybe that doesn't sound so exciting, but I got to watch the sun set over the ocean, and see different birds and shells than I have at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment