Friday, November 7, 2008

Things I love

I have an update on a quilt I've been working on, as well as some graphic design projects and local travel that I'll be posting about in the near future. Until then, here are some things that are inspiring me right now:
Made with Love by Hannah, such a fun and unique style!
Fall foliage. I usually miss New England quite a bit this time of year, but last weekend I took trip to the Shenandoah Valley Fiber Fest (pics coming soon!) and went on a beautiful hike. The colors of the leaves were beautiful! and now the leaves are starting to turn here as well, I'm thinking a trip to Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge or the Great Dismal Swamp (check my flickr for past photos of both) will be beautiful right now. I also love the cooler weather because I don't need to worry about my fuzzy dog overheating and the beach is pretty empty when we take our daily walk now.
Everyday Food. This is a great magazine, every issue has several yummy and healthy recipes that are easy and quick.
And as always, check out what my favorite artist are doing by looking at my etsy favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment