Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Check it out!

I've been very busy over the last few weeks setting up my etsy shop, working at my part time job, having family visit for the holiday (which was great), and working on various projects around the house, not to mention a minor plumbing issue.
I do have some photos to post, but until then here are some things I highly recommend you check out:
MY ETSY STORE (obviously)!! But seriously, I've added several great sellers to my favorites and you can access the list through scarlettdesign.etsy.com. I'd also appreciate any feedback about my own etsy store, as I have yet to sell anything.
Also, I've just looked at the immensly talented Amy Butler's site and she has some new free patterns up. And I think the animal silouettes would make great presents, and you could save money by using up your fabric stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment