Tuesday, December 18, 2012

52 Photos Project: Whats Cooking?

  What to take a picture of for the topic "Whats Cooking?" My favorite dessert, Cupcakes! These are Hot Chocolate cupcakes with a marshmallow frosting, from a boxed mix but still delicious, and candy cane crumbs on top.


  Every January I tell myself that this year will be different, and that I will work on my gifts a little through out the year, and have a stress free December. And every year I am wrong. For the last few weeks I've been furiously crafting to finish all my gifts in time for Christmas. Then this morning I checked my list, and laid everything out, and discovered that I was almost done! I still have a few small things left, and I need to wrap and package everything, but I'm quite confidant that I'll have everything done in time to ship tomorrow.
  Everything being considered, this year was much better than past years, I had been picking up a few things here and there, and I had several gifts made before Thanksgiving. Not nearly as bad as the time I wrapped gifts in the Fedex parking lot, just in time for the one day shipping deadline. I blame Jon for that one, he really should have told me sooner that he hadn't gotten any gifts for his side of the family yet. Then again, perhaps I should have expected to do his shopping for him.

  I haven't gotten all my decorations up, but I did make time this weekend to put my village out. This isn't the final set up, I plan to add some more landscaping, hide the cords, etc. but for now I'm just glad to have it out of the boxes instead of collecting dust in the attic.

1 comment: