Monday, November 5, 2012

Crystal Lake, MT

  Its been nearly six weeks since I got home from Montana and Im just now getting around to editing my photos! I've had a lot of travel recently, and although it was mostly fun (driving to Massachusetts in the midst of an alley attack was not fun!) I'm glad to be at home for the foreseeable future.

  While visiting our friends in the Big Snowy Mountain Range in Montana, Jon, myself, and our "kids" took a memorable day trip to the Crystal Lake Recreation Area. It is so amazingly beautiful it does not look real!


I think I took about 30 pictures of these rocks, from multiple angles. 


There was a very nice campground here (which we did not stay at) a picnic area, and several hikes, including one to an ice cave!

More pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/scarlettdesign/sets/72157612168361400/

2 comments: