Saturday, June 16, 2012

Boardwalk Art Show


Dragonfly, originally uploaded by Scarlett Design.


Yesterday I went to the  Boardwalk Art Show here in Virginia Beach.  Its a great big art show over a mile long, with all kinds of artists exhibiting and selling their work. I was a little disappointed that there wasn't a large installation like last year's Amococo, but there was still alot to see.


I got the dragonfly from Debi Dwyer Designs. I was a little hesitant, because I already have a few dragonfly garden ornaments, and I was concerned that if I added a third it would turn into an actual collection. But I loved it, so I bought it anyways. Hopefully everyone I know wont start buying me dragonflies for every birthday and Christmas from now on.


I also got a really cute bracelet made from an old china cup, from The Charming Cherub.


And here are some other interesting artists:
John Hung Ha
Gyotaku, by Jim Roberts
dzael, by Pamela Hill
Barbara Umbel Jewelry
Michael Bryant Photography
Leslie Peebles
Ryan Gothrup, Glass Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment