Wednesday, February 2, 2011


Thank You, Brittany of Mountain Creek Gifts, for the Stylish Blogger Award!

7 things about myself:
1. My name is not Scarlett. I am a girl named Ryan. I named my business Scarlett Design because my office came with bright red walls.
2. I live in Virginia Beach with my boyfriend, Jon, and our 2 dogs, Chewie and Panzer.
3. I'm ready for winter to be over, so I can begin planting my garden.
4. I'm trying to cook from scratch more.
5. I am often inspired by items from nature.
6. I love bright happy colors.
7. I like to sleep late, and I'm not very productive in the mornings.

And here are 15 blogs I think you should check out:
A Beautiful Mess
A Beautiful Ripple Effect
A Work in Progress
AD Knits
Cup of Coco
Designing Mazorie
Garden by the Sea
Hello Sandwich
House of Istria
Just Travelin Through
Little Brown Pen
Love at First Blush
Maggie Makes
The Tugboat Blog
Wood, Wool, and Stool
Actually, you should check out all dogs from my list of Favorite Sites. I just updated it recently, so there are probably a few you haven't read yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment