Monday, February 28, 2011

Florida Keys

I've been missing for the last 2 weeks, in the Florida Keys, enjoying a very relaxing vacation. I had only intended to take 1 week off, and work the second week, but the house we were staying in didn't have wifi, like they had advertised, so since I didnt feel like running my business from my phone, and I was enjoying the down time, I took the second week off too.
And now I'm back, very relaxed and full of inspiration and motivation.
View of the canal near sunset. We got this beautiful view everynight.

Mangroves and mini Keys along rt 1. Liking several of the islands are bridges that remain from old rt 1, and they made excellent walking paths for us and the dogs. I've wanted to drive the length of rt 1 for awhile, and we did do that, but walking parts of it was even better.




The Blue Hole, in the Key Deer NWR.

1 comment:

  1. Your photos are beautiful! The mangrove forests are in my top 10 things to see as soon as possible. :) I'm glad you got to enjoy a little more unexpected vacation!

    ReplyDelete