Saturday, April 10, 2010

Project 365

*** I actually wrote this post and another before going away for a few days, so I could publish them while I was gone. But I was so busy I completely forgot until I got home.

87/365: My peeps
88/365: Some crocheted, then felted baskets/bowls

89/365: The notebooks I've been experimenting with making. I was going to try and sew the binding, but decided the stapled binding was just as good, and less time consuming.

90/365: I had to do some boring photo work for my boyfriend, and just wasn't motivated to take any other photos
91/365: Another shot of the sunrise reflected in the wet sand

92-93/365: Took the holiday weekend off
94/365: Some newly planted ground cover at Red Wing Park. The "spots" made me smile.

5 comments:

  1. The crocheted bowls are great and so are the notebooks!


    Stopped by from your promotion thread.

    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, nice stuff! Now I feel like I need to get motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the designs of the notebooks...are they created on the computer, then printed on paper?

    Yes stapled-binding is very cheap and fast. I think it's very appropriate for those notebooks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your notebooks. I'll remember the stapling when I make them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the illustrations were created digitally, then printed on cardstock for the cover.

    ReplyDelete