Monday, March 29, 2010

Back to Project 365

After slacking on my photo a day since I got back from Florida, I'm back to posting for Project 365.
80/365 Pinecones at Kiptopeke State Park

81/365 Another shot of Chewie and Panzer being unbelievably cute

82/365 Product shot of my Lunar Moth pendant. I know that product shots aren't super exciting, but I'm slowly working on retaking all my photos, as well as working on new items constantly. I do think my product photos are improving though.

83/365 A bald eagle at the Norfolk Botanical Garden. Not my best shot of the day (this is extreemly cropped) but I was excited to see them.

84/365 Panzer fighting with a stick, and apparently loosing.

86/365 Back Bay NWR. Probably our last time here, at least with the dogs. Dogs aren't allowed from April-October, and we're moving in September. I think I'll be back alone though, I'd love to see it in the summer when everything is green.

1 comment:

  1. Great photographs!! I really enjoyed looking at them and I love those little felt bowls.
    Best of luck to you~
    April

    ReplyDelete