Monday, April 6, 2009

Works in Progress

I've been fairly productive lately, and added several new items to my Scarlett Design Etsy shop, including some pocket mirrors, photos and these "Canine" greeting cards:
I've also been working on this illustration of some fern fronds that is almost finished. I just need to tweak the colors and decide which paper and envelope I'm going to use for the completed product.

I'm planning to overhaul my Scarlett Made Etsy shop as well. I think it wasn't successful this winter because I jumped o the chunky knits bandwagon, and didn't really love all the items I offered. So I've been giving some thought to what I really want, and I've decided to offer unique crocheted items. Including this free form scarf I'm working on right now.

For fun I have a few knitting/crocheting wips. I expect to post about my completed Marlene socks by the end of the week, and I'm also working on a hexagon throw.

No comments:

Post a Comment