Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More Norfolk Botanical Garden

Monday I went to the Norfolk Botanical Garden, and I meant to upload these photos to flickr and blog Monday or yesterday, but I just never got around to it.
This year I've decided that I don't need to go see the cherry blossoms in DC. Its just too busy, and Panzer isn't ready for doggy day care yet. I went last year and I'm probably going for a long weekend next year with my mother. These are all good reasons, but I have to admit I was still a little sad about not seeing them this year. So I went to the botanic garden instead. And it did make me feel better. Not only were there some cherry trees blooming, the there were also crabapple and magnolias too.
This yellow magnolia was my absolute favorite tree. Most yellow ones I've seen are a pale color, not this bright sunny hue.
And the crabapples. Pretty and they smell so good.
Check out more on my flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment